soldering & welding equipment Elmaflame 140
Elmaflame units generate a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen from demineralized water in an electrolytic process. After further processing the mixture burns without residues in a micro flame. Temperature and energy of the micro flame can be adjusted individually to each soldering or welding job by selecting the suitable nozzle size and the type of vaporizer liquid. The high temperature gradient of the micro flame allows operation of the unit in close proximity of temperature-sensitive components. Elmaflame units are equipped with a specialized part on the top. Due to the special conduction of the gas, operation, maintenance and functional checks are easy to do; also, the forming of condensate inside the unit is prevented which increases the reliability and prolongs the service life of the units considerably. The units are very safe to operate because gas is produced only when it is required. When the burner valve is closed, the production of gas is automatically shut down, too. Due to the extraordinarily low power consumption and the low cost of operating media (distilled water, vaporizer liquid) the operating costs of these units are kept extremely low compared to other units. The Elmaflame units are fitted with a quick analogous pressure control device so that working on a number of different jobs and workplaces with one unit is no problem. The operating pressure is variable and the set pressure keeps precisely at the required level even under changing ambient conditions.
Discount Last unit: 89,995.- Baht inclusive VAT
- High-level safety standard in compliance with DIN 32508
- Hydrogen-oxygen mixture burns clean without residues
- Easy operation, microprocessor-controlled with integrated leak detector
- Single or multi workplace operation possible
- Quick regulation of the precise operating pressure, automatic adjustment
- LED lighting for functional check and filling level monitoring of vaporizer liquid
- Almost no operating sound due to the temperature-controlled cooling device („whispering cooling“)
- Housing and gas reactor made of high-quality stainless steel
- Low operating costs
- Exchange of electrolyte is not necessary over many years
- Any losses of liquid during operation is compensated by refilling distilled water
- No mineral wool padding required for the drying of the gas
The elmaflame reach estimate temperature of 2850°C and can be used with different nozzles.